I am personally good with this venue and what it provides us. The dates look
good, as well.

On 3/13/18, 3:01 AM, "Giles Sirett" <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    I've been speaking with Rich Bowen about the feasibility of holding another
Cloudstack Collaboration Conference in conjunction with Apachecon
    Apachecon is 24-27 September, Montreal
    Rich has said that we can have a room for Monday 24th  + one other day
(I'm, hoping that would be Tuesday) , so CCC could be 24-25 September
    We could probably squeeze in 20 talks across the 2 days and would look to
bolt on a hackathon at the end on Wednesday 26th (if Apachecon isn't able to
accommodate the hackathon, we do know a friendly company in Montreal who *may*
be able to host that)
    WE NEED TO MOVE QUICKLY: The CFP for apachecon is already open and closes
March 30
    So, I'd like to get a broad feeling here of support to do this
    Theres not much needed to make this happen:
      1.  Confirm with Rich that we want to do this
      2.  Get http://cloudstackcollab.org/ updated - volunteers needed
      3.  Point our community at the exisiting CFP  - and then help on the
submissions process - volunteers needed
      4.  Promote, etc
    Kind regards