From: Jean-Francois Nadeau <the.jfnad...@gmail.com>
Sent: 15 March 2019 12:49
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Riepl, Gregor (SWISS TXT) <gregor.ri...@swisstxt.ch>
Subject: Re: Any plan for 4.11 LTS extension ?

I can only agree with Haijiao,  that 4.11 deserves a longer time span.
Because many bugs are found naturally between the .0 and .1 of the next LTS
release with it's adoption.

For us 4.11 could only be adopted with 4.11.2.0 after several bugs needed
to get resolved.   So if 4.11's support stops in July then it's time span
was only 6 months from our perspective.

-jfn