Timothy Larson wrote:
What is the current status of Woody?

status is still alfa (as in 'getting there')

it should be usable for smaller short-lived projects here and now (gets the job done)

but that usage is bound to generate more clues on typical usage that could guide us through essesntial refactorings

in short: the code is probably more stable then the interfaces to it :-)

I am running the nightly snapshot from 19-Aug-2003 03:17.
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/cocoon-2.1/cocoon-2.1_20030819101653.tar.gz
Several of the samples do not work:
  "Various" -- adds blank rows to "Firstname Lastname..." table at the bottom.

I'm running cvs head and didn't see this (the firstname should be filled in)

"XML Binding" -- Cannot add or remove contacts
just tested this and saw the same, looks like a problem with the formhandler, I'll need a deeper look (but short on time here and now)

"Bean Binding" -- Cannot add or remove contacts
didn't test, but is using the same formhandler, so kinda logic

Uh, 2nd thought: not logic at all: the Various sample is using the same FormHandler and it works over there!

So this is actually tied to how the flow is dealing with the formhandler! (that's a part I haven't looked into)

I know development is ongoing.  Are these samples just not updated yet to
match the code changes, or am I encountering Woody errors?

probably a small Woody error in how it is tied up to the FlowScript... (need to check for updates in cvs there)

regards,
-marc=
PS: Bruno is on holiday this week...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]