Thanks for the help.
So far, this is the only way I have gotten this to work.
In the flow change:
  cocoon.sendPage("success-pipeline");
to:
  cocoon.sendPage("success-pipeline", {"woody":form.getModel()});
and in a JXTemplate file use this syntax to get the value of the
"name" widget:
  <h3>Name: ${woody.name}</h3>

--Tim Larson