Timothy Larson wrote:

What is the current status of Woody?
I am running the nightly snapshot from 19-Aug-2003 03:17.
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/cocoon-2.1/cocoon-2.1_20030819101653.tar.gz
Several of the samples do not work:
 "Various" -- adds blank rows to "Firstname Lastname..." table at the bottom.
 "XML Binding" -- Cannot add or remove contacts
 "Bean Binding" -- Cannot add or remove contacts
I know development is ongoing.  Are these samples just not updated yet to
match the code changes, or am I encountering Woody errors?

There has be no code change that should have "intentionally" broken these samples.

This means we have to investigate and fix the bug ;-)

Sylvain