Christian Haul wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

On Tuesday, Oct 14, 2003, at 18:40 Europe/Rome, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Anyone an idea about the licence for JMS & JNDI redistribution?

we cannot redistribute those. but you could have a build.xml in the block and get them from ibiblio's maven repository.

Damn. I was afraid you'd say this. It's just that the Sun license for them has some limited redistribution addition and the OpenJMS project does distribute them (even without including a license file for them).

Looks like I need to look into this local build file thing :-| Life could be so easy.

Will ant's get task work?

google gave me this example:

<get dest="${libdir}/picocontainer-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar" usetimestamp="true" ignoreerrors="true" src="http://www.ibiblio.org/maven//picocontainer/jars/picocontainer-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar";>
</get>