On 23.11.2003 20:21, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi dijo:

At the same time, all the style should happen in the XSLT thus the
<HTML> calendar strings worries me.

I think it can be easily addresses by "inspecting" with XPath if there is
a widget with Date datatype. In that way we can enclose between an
<xsl:if> all the calendar sutff. Is this OK?

No ;-)

Stefano simply also dislikes document.write() and this should be replaced completely by a DOM conform JavaScript.

What you suggest is another issue. Sylvain also wants to remove the calendar stuff from the resulting HTML if it is not needed, but I think this can be done in a cleaner way :-)

Joerg