Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Le Mercredi, 11 fév 2004, à 16:11 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

To increase the confusion :) I think we should stick to the code freeze as I
see the chance for a release tomorrow...

A release would be good as it looks like all known blockers are gone.

FYI I cannot help integrating the patch for bug 26753 before the end of this week, but if someone can do it I'll find some time to try my test scenario again (as per my bugzilla comment 2004-02-09 10:42).

...(I really start to like calling out "code freeze", "end of code freeze" and
repeating this over and over again)

Could make a cool game:
If someone says "Carsten says code freeze" -> everybody throws their hands in the air
If some says only "code freeze" -> don't throw your hands in the air.
And you loose if you don't do this right.

We'll try this at the next GetTogether ;-)

Bertrand explains a well known child group game in french-speaking countries which is names "Jacques a dit", which translates to "Jack said": you must do what follows "Jacques a dit", but must absolutely no do it otherwise. If you fail to do it right, you quit the game.

Now about the code freeze / unfreeze / refreeze / release, I let you decide as I'm currently too swamped to follow closely the flow.

This makes me think: we could use continuations to model what's currently going on here ;-)
function release() {
var codeFreeze = cocoon.createContinuation();
fixBugs(bugzilla);
if (bugzilla.openBugs() != null) {
// restart
codeFreeze(codeFreeze);
}
makeDistro();
}

Sylvain (obviously ousing continuations too much)

Arf.
I guess it is cocoon.createWebContinuation(), isn't it ?
I say that because you explained it to me this afternoon (GMT+1) on the white board in front of us.
(I found it funny to discuss here when we are standing next to each other in the same room !)

Jacques a dit : finissons notre boulot au lieu de pêter un plomb sur la mailing-liste ! (I don't know the translation for that)

.Thibs.