[this is really off-topic now]

Thibault Cantegrel wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

<snip/>

Bertrand explains a well known child group game in french-speaking countries which is names "Jacques a dit", which translates to "Jack said": you must do what follows "Jacques a dit", but must absolutely no do it otherwise. If you fail to do it right, you quit the game.

Now about the code freeze / unfreeze / refreeze / release, I let you decide as I'm currently too swamped to follow closely the flow.

This makes me think: we could use continuations to model what's currently going on here ;-)
function release() {
var codeFreeze = cocoon.createContinuation();
fixBugs(bugzilla);
if (bugzilla.openBugs() != null) {
// restart
codeFreeze(codeFreeze);
}
makeDistro();
}

Sylvain (obviously ousing continuations too much)

Arf.
I guess it is cocoon.createWebContinuation(), isn't it ?
I say that because you explained it to me this afternoon (GMT+1) on the white board in front of us.
(I found it funny to discuss here when we are standing next to each other in the same room !)

Jacques a dit : finissons notre boulot au lieu de pêter un plomb sur la mailing-liste ! (I don't know the translation for that)

Thibault, this is a very bad practice to write things that other people can't understand. So here it is: "let's finish our work instead of writing silly things on the mailing list" (more familiar words are used, though).

Hey, why so? Welcome to the Cocooners' friendly chat room ;-P

Sylvain