Reinhard Pötz wrote:

but even this one seems unwilling to behave as I expected. The thing is that if I try just ${cocoon} I can see my parameter=MyBean there, and if I try ${cocoon.parameters.mybean} I indeed get a [EMAIL PROTECTED], so the object is there (pardon my funky syntax: I'm writing on a bus and don't have the actual code in front of me, please consider that I *think* I'm using a correct syntax. However, I'm still unable to access any accessor of my object: all I get is an empty evaluation that carries a firghtening nothing using Jexl syntax, and a non-existent path using JXPath's. I feel I'm doing something *horribly* wrong, but ATM I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions?

I also can't tell you how what you're doing wrong but passing the session objects to the pipline within cocoon.sendPage(AndWait) should work in every case in is the cleaner approach IMHO.

Yup, problem is that you can't generate a form definition this way, since the woody.js call expects a pipeline (as in new Form("something")), and doesn't accept a bizData object. Too bad.

(note to self: refrain from posting if you'll be unable to follow up for the next few days...)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
    (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)