On 05.04.2004 04:31, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

in the past I was used to:

1) cp blocks.properties local.blocks.properties
2) vi local.blocks.properties
3) uncomment the blocks that I wanted to exclude

Today, I have to go thru a bunch of include and change them from true to
false. Much more hassle than just uncommenting/commenting one line.

Stefano,

There was a vote:

I think this is the same again a less than 24 hours vote. AFAIK, there
must be at least a 48 hours.

That's not true! I started the vote on Thursday before work:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108082318706889&w=4
and committed the stuff Friday after work:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=108093289629087&w=4

Of course you can still object that it have been only 30 hours, but til Stefano's objection there had been 80 hours:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108111709731490&w=4
which is even more than the longest voting period of 72 hours I know of.

Joerg