Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> But the real need for changing it came out of the discussion about
> default excludes of blocks (e.g. javaflow or all unstable blocks). You
> have *no* possibility to re-include a block then in
> local.blocks.properties.

Yes you have a posibility. I posted, while I developed the OJB block I
found the way to do that:

Suppose in block.properties you set: exclude.block.ojb=true

Then to rewrite the value, you can use in your local.block.properties:

exclude.block.ojb=false

and this works.

It is the "nature" of Ant properties. Once you set it, you cannot change
it. If I already set it in the local.block.properties, even in the case
you try to rewrite it in the block.properties you will not success and the
property remain as it was defined in the local.block.properties block.

That worked in this way. We can easily make a test using Cocoon 2.1.4.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo