Reinhard Poetz wrote:
No, you're right - this is a possible danger. But as long as we only
make it pluggable and be careful that we don't fall into this trap,
I see no problem with it.

The question is: Do we want to prevent our users from this or is it their own decision?
Applying constraints on such level of functionality just makes it less flexible. Even right now you can issue a business logic in JXTG by calling some bean method. Still users are adviced not to do it.

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]