Le 10 mars 05, à 07:46, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :
...Maybe we can agree on this: Generated documentation is linked from our documenation but is not integrated in our common style:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/apidocs/
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/sitemap-components/
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/jars/

This would make thinks much easier. WDOT?

+1

...I don't think we need this anymore. "forrest webapp" is more than a replacement for people who want to see the docs "live".

+1

Actually I'm +1 on whatever makes the docs management and generation process easier, as long as they stay usable with good navigation.

-Bertrand