Le 11 mars 05, à 01:28, David Crossley a écrit :

Upayavira wrote:
...Well, I really _don't_ like the idea of not shipping HTML docs with a
distribution, whether that is shipping ready made HTML, or as viewable
via Cocoon. Telling a beginner who wants to read the docs offline that
he has to go and download Forrest to find out how Cocoon works is just
not acceptable.

I agree with Upayavira. A smart framework like Cocoon should be able to render its own docs, even if with no trimmings and just a flat navigation menu down the left-hand side...

This is not exactly what Upayavira says, "shipping ready made HTML" is IMHO also a decent option, if it allows the docs building stuff to be simplified. I don't know if it does, just wanted to stress this is a possible option.

-Bertrand