The attached gz file contains the test case the problem I found.  The
zip file includes all the jar files that are necessary to run the batch
file (cocoontest.bat).  All the jar files are built with cocoon-2.1.4
source.  The cocoontest.jar is my test case jar.  Unjar it, you will see
the source files.  There are two Cocoon processes, using the
sitemap.xmap in cocoon1 and cocoon2 directory, respectively.  Each one
of them includes a simple pipeline.  In the first one, the generator is
the file generator and the serializer is that one I wrote that simply
calls the second pipeline in cocoon2 at the endDocument method.  The
second pipeline has a file generator and xml serializer.

Kaiyu

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:25 AM
To: Kaiyu Pan
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cocoon issue

Hi,

thanks for informing us about this possible issue - now, without the
concrete test case we can't do anything, we are searching for this
possible bug for a long time, but where never able to find it.
Please report your problems (together with the test case) to the cocoon
developer list. Then either we or any other Cocoon committer will help
you asap.
Although you're on a tight schedule, I suggest to try the latest Cocoon
from subversion (2.1.7-dev) if you can reproduce the problem.

Thanks
Carsten

Kaiyu Pan wrote:
> I am e-mailing to you because I got the following exception:
> 
> ProcessingException("Environment stack has not been cleaned up
properly. " +
> 
>                                           "Please report this (and if
> possible, together with a test case) " +
> 
>                                           "to the Cocoon
developers.");
> 
>  
> 
> This is generated from CocoonComponentManager.checkEnvironment.  I am
> using Cocoon 2.1.4 in my application.  I am on a deadline now and I
will
> try to come up with a simple test case when I get a chance.  My case
can
> be summarized as follows: I use one Cocoon process (call it Cocoon1)
> with one simple pipeline (a generator and a serializer).  In the
> serializer, I submit a cocoon.process(Environment env) to a total
> different Cocoon process (call it Cocoon2) with different sitemap
(again
> one  simple pipeline with a generator and a serializer) and
everything. 
> The exception occurred when the Cocoon2 is about to finish.
> 
>  
> 
> Thanks.
> 
>  
> 
> Kaiyu
> 
>  
> 


-- 
Carsten Ziegeler - Open Source Group, S&N AG
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/
Title: BLOCKED FILE ALERT

BLOCKED FILE ALERT

A file has been blocked due to the 'Blocked attachments' rule. See your system administrator for further information.

Context: 'cocoontest.bat'
Disallowed due to filename

Copyright © 1993-2003, Networks Associates Technology, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
http://www.mcafeesecurity.com

Reply via email to