From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

thanks for informing us about this possible issue - now, without the
concrete test case we can't do anything, we are searching for this
possible bug for a long time, but where never able to find it.
Please report your problems (together with the test case) to the cocoon
developer list. Then either we or any other Cocoon committer will help
you asap.

I'm not sure what are the two "Cocoon processes" below, but exactly same problem (Cocoon object was not re-entrant) was fixed for situation when Cocoon Portal invokes Cocoon JSR168Portlet. So it might be fixed in 2.1.6.


Vadim


Thanks
Carsten

Kaiyu Pan wrote:

I am e-mailing to you because I got the following exception:

ProcessingException("Environment stack has not been cleaned up

properly. " +

                                         "Please report this (and if
possible, together with a test case) " +

"to the Cocoon

developers.");



This is generated from CocoonComponentManager.checkEnvironment.  I am
using Cocoon 2.1.4 in my application.  I am on a deadline now and I

will

try to come up with a simple test case when I get a chance. My case

can

be summarized as follows: I use one Cocoon process (call it Cocoon1)
with one simple pipeline (a generator and a serializer).  In the
serializer, I submit a cocoon.process(Environment env) to a total
different Cocoon process (call it Cocoon2) with different sitemap

(again

one simple pipeline with a generator and a serializer) and

everything.


The exception occurred when the Cocoon2 is about to finish.



Thanks.



Kaiyu



Reply via email to