Bruno Dumon wrote:

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 12:40 +0200, Bruno Dumon wrote:
Hi all,

The import is done, see here:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs

All the imported docs belong to a collection called "legacydocs". If a
document belongs to this collection, a warning is put on top.

Later this afternoon, I will start moving some docs to the new
documentation (I'll probably start with the forms docs). I suggest that
we create a collection/site "documentation" for this purpose.

Done:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation

Now we can start working on content ;-)

Great! Thanks Bruno!