Mark Leicester wrote:
Hi Bruno,

Great! I've done a fair amount of work on the Cocoon In Action section. Should we look at merging the two, or do they have sufficiently distinct purposes to keep them separated? Helma, what do you think?

Personally, what I want to see is two sections: one for reference docs and one for tutorials, etc. But within the same documentation.

Regards, Upayavira