Steven Noels wrote:
On 17 Jun 2005, at 16:53, Upayavira wrote:

Mark Leicester wrote:

Hi Bruno,
Great! I've done a fair amount of work on the Cocoon In Action section. Should we look at merging the two, or do they have sufficiently distinct purposes to keep them separated? Helma, what do you think?

Personally, what I want to see is two sections

"sites" or "sections": content can be repurposed in several places at the same time. Using this new environment, we'll hopefully be able to create smaller, more reusable pieces of content.

I want to see two sections. i.e. one navigation that covers both reference and tutorials. Yes documents can be reused, but a document detailing how the HTMLGenerator works, with all of its options, wouldn't be that useful in other parts of the documentation (other than as a link), IMO.

Upayavira