Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
Thanks for your analysis - I hope others are going to answer as well,

I've forwarded Roberts original message to the Forrest list since we will, no doubt, be using the output of this project. I've asked Forrest devs to reply on our own list, but I will provide a summary here in a few days.

*see-also* - this type specifies that it contains a listing of doktor
keys that you might also want to look at/search for

ok, this is a very important one.

Can this also have links to documentation other than RefDoc generated docs?

In fact, could this go a step further, with narrative documentation, such as How-To's pulling examples directly from the doktor tags and refdoc automtically creating the XRef in the see-also section (this is probably out of scope for the first implementation, but may be owrth considering in the overall design).

Ross