Mark Leicester wrote:

Hi all,

When we discussed the issue of declining posts to the users list earlier this year (http://www.planetcocoon.com/node/1755 - the trend was visible back then too), I suggested interviewing subscribers about "what they want, what they don't like, their level of expertise, etc.". At that point (in May) people were fairly cool on the idea (e.g. "no, thanks. I really don't see any problem in cocoon's social health."). Is this still the case? Or, might it be time to put a questionnaire together - perhaps like http://www.planetcocoon.com/node/1774?

Cheers,
Mark

IMHO, it won't do any harm to do some interviewing/polling from time to time. Postpone conclusions and further action till afterwards. As long as you think it is worth the effort...

Cheers,
Geert