Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
Le 7 nov. 05, à 18:58, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :

...3) TextEdit says that something is wrong with RTF
   file example although Word can open it just fine.

Don't know. Maybe Mr JFor, that happens to use a Mac, could have a look ;-)

I dare to ask - who is Mr JFor?

No need for that, he should be around: have a look at http://sourceforge.net/projects/jfor/

Bertraaaaaaaaand ?!?

As I said, this is probably an ooooooold bug/incompatiblity in jfor, not a regression. Fixing those kinds of things in RTF is a pain, and I don't have a need for that ATM. Anyone's free to have a go if they need it ;-)

Ah, sorry I missed you answer!

Do you know if/when the FOP people plan to release the new version?

Sylvain