Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Adrien Guillon wrote:
>
>>    What is the official design reason for resources not being accessible by
>> child site maps ?
>>
> I guess originally this has just been forgotten to be implemented.
>
>>    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
>>
> With 2.2 we will have a different solution, the virtual sitemap
> components which can be compared to resources and which are inherited to
> sub sitemaps.

Also, bear in mind that if you use the cocoon: protocol, the serialiser
will likely be skipped. You could call the sub-pipeline with something
that tells it how to use another pipeline as its generator.

So there are ways you could achieve what you are after with the current
setup.

Regards, Upayavira