Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
hepabolu wrote:

As said earlier: I volunteer to run the process to publish the site as long as I don't have to do more than start a script, provide a login and password and get clear error messages (preferably none at all) that tell me where to look for the trouble.

I will setup Continuum to publish the 2.2 docs at the zone this week.
So the question now is: Which process do we want to establish for doc publishing?

Can you set it up so that it generates the docs into the svn checkout?

yes, that's no problem.

The full procedure could go like this:

[Initial Setup]
1. Checkout cocoon-site with --no-auth-cache
2. Setup $TOOL to (re)generate site periodically into the checkout directory

[Recurring Manual Task]
1. ssh zones
2. cd cocoon-site
3. svn st, svn diff as necessary
4. svn ci with --username and --password

This skips manual copying and complies with infra policies.

the "--no-auth-cache" hint is great! Thanks. I will set this up ASAP.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de