Joerg Heinicke wrote:
On 02.07.2007 21:39, xweber wrote:

is it possible to call java directly from sitemap.xmap - so that "java" is the flow language? I looked up in the docs but did not find something like
that. If its possible - is the a docs like it is for flowscript?

Yes, there is a Java equivalent for flow script. It's mostly called javaflow. The API should actually be the same. I'm not aware of some documentation. But a search on both lists should reveal some comparisons.

Unfortunatly Javaflow doesn't work in trunk (AFAIK).

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc