xweber pisze:
...and another one :-)

Is there a way to "trace" how the http is proceed inside sitemap & co?

I have read about a profiler, but this one seems not to exists in 2.2 (so
far).

Alex, I see that you switch from reporting things useful for _developing_ Cocoon (I mean http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/73739, thanks, I'm going to address your emails tomorrow) to asking question about _using_ Cocoon.

For such questions it is much better to ask them at users mailing list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) so other can benefit from answers to your questions. Also, creating new, descriptive threads for things totally unrelated will not hurt. :)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski