Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Reinhard Pötz pisze:
>> Simone Tripodi wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>> just to notify you that Steven ad I already started working on a
>>> caching system in cocoon3 more that 3 weeks ago, maybe the jira's
>>> issue can provide you more infos.
>> Simone, is there more information available than
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-6? If yes, could you
>> please give us pointers or otherwise provide us with a summary
>> explaining what you both are working on?
>>
>> Many thanks in advance!
> I second this ask. Bombing us with patches that are not discussed here is
> what we all want to avoid.

Simone has created 9 patches so far. Although not all of them have been
applied yet, I don't think that we suffer from an overload. So Simone,
keep on bombing us ;-)

I also want to mention that all in all I'm satisfied with the
information that is added to each Jira issue. It was only the XSLT
caching issue which deserves further discussions IMO because, as Sylvain
pointed out, we should learn from the 2.x implementation and I'm sure
that some of the 'oldies' around here would be happy to share their
knowledge.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]