Hi all,

I encountered a very weird problem that happened suddenly.

I am using the dispatcherTransformer [1] and in the method
structurerProcessingEnd() I am doing:
StringXMLizable xml = new StringXMLizable(out.toString());
xml.toSAX(new IncludeXMLConsumer(super.xmlConsumer));

I as well tried
XMLUtils.valueOf(new IncludeXMLConsumer(super.xmlConsumer), xml);

but after this stage the comments disappear.

You can test it by doing
StringXMLizable xml = new StringXMLizable("<body><!--test--></body>");
xml.toSAX(new IncludeXMLConsumer(super.xmlConsumer));
in a clean transformer and you get "<body>      </body>".

First I though it is the RedundantNamespacesFilter which I used as
consumer but changing this did not work.

I see (while debugging) in the IncludeXMLConsumer that comment(...) is
not being called but does it e.g. for startElements.

Anybody has a clue what is going on?

salu2

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/forrest/branches/dispatcher_rewrite/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/src/java/org/apache/forrest/dispatcher/transformation/DispatcherTransformer.java?diff_format=h&view=markup

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)