Hi all,

LANG-942 and LANG-943 were related to tests failing due to time zones. The
latter is related to a specific time zone (America/Sao_Paulo), and only happens
in my environment because it is using the day that DST started in 2005.

For the sake of curiosity, I set up a Jenkins job to build commons-lang from
the trunk and `mvn clean test -e -X -Duser.timezone=${timezone}` for each given
time zone (it is a multi config job with a user axis, fwiw).

The results can be seen here:
http://builds.tupilabs.com/view/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/job/commons-lang-timezone/

There are many different errors, inclusive for time zones within Brazil that
work (America/Maceio, while America/Sao_Paulo fails) and others in Asia,
Australia, Mexico, etc).

I think some tests can be rewritten to be time zone agnostic, or we may have
some hidden bug too.

Just food for thought :^) not a blocker for new releases I think. The job took
quite some time to finish, but the URL is parameterized, so in the future I
plan to run it against tags and for different JDK's too.

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br
http://tupilabs.com