Hi Benedikt!

----- Original Message -----

I'm far from being any kind of expert, but thanks :)

> Maybe it makes sense to port your test to the apache jenkins instance? Do
> you have karma to do that?

I don't believe I have karma for that, but if there are a few idle slaves
there,
maybe someone could set up a similar job that would be triggered only before
new release
votes. The job configuration can be accessed freely from the Internet without
login.

Furthermore, perhaps we could set up a simple job with a few different JDK's as
well?
This way the RM could trigger it before calling the vote.

>>  There are many different errors, inclusive for time zones within Brazil
>>  that work (America/Maceio, while America/Sao_Paulo fails) and others in
>>  Asia, Australia, Mexico, etc).
>>
>>  I think some tests can be rewritten to be time zone agnostic, or we may
>>  have some hidden bug too.
>

>>  Just food for thought :^) not a blocker for new releases I think. The job
>>  took quite some time to finish, but the URL is parameterized, so in the
>>  future I plan to run it against tags and for different JDK's too.
>>

> I've thought about it. Since this doesn't seem to be a regression that
> has
> been introduced by 3.2, I won't delay 3.2.1 to fix this. But we definitely
> have to work on this for the next release.

+1