On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 16:10:58 -0700, Gary Gregory wrote:
On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Gilles <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:

On Wed, 9 Aug 2017 15:23:23 -0700, Gary Gregory wrote:

I would start by updating the Maven plugins and any third party deps.

For example:

[INFO] --- maven-jgit-buildnumber-plugin:1.2.10:extract-buildnumber
(default) @ commons-math4 ---

[ERROR]

org.eclipse.jgit.errors.RevWalkException: Walk failure.

Why not try updating maven-jgit-buildnumber-plugin to the current version?

To which version?
Isn't this supposed to be defined in the "parent"?

You can check

https://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Ca%3A%22maven-jgit-buildnumber-plugin%22

This link confirms that 1.2.10 is the latest version of the
tool used by Commons Math's POM.

Then, there is another (with a different GroupId) that is at
1.2.11. I'll try that one...

Gilles

Gary

Gilles