Hello.

Le sam. 30 mai 2020 à 14:12, Amey Jadiye <ameyjad...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> I'm working on an interesting project which uses Graph, I knew there is
> commons-graph available and I'm trying to use it. I have a couple of
> questions.
>
> 1. Why graph in the sandbox?

Probably because work stopped before a first release.

It might be worth digging into the ML archive in order to
know why that happened.

> any plan of releasing it with 1.0 ?

No.  But you may come up with one. :-)

> 2. I don't see its repo on GitHub thus I cant contribute a
> few improvements/additions I'm thinking?

You could install and use Subversion, providing patches
through JIRA.

> any plan of moving from svn to git?

IMHO not before we know the answer to your first question.

> 3. Any pending work or jiras available which I can help to graduate commons
> graph? this is not available https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GRAPH ?

Strange; again maybe the reason is in the ML archive.

Best,