>> You act, and I must react?
>> Do I really have to spell it in even more words than
>> above?
>>

> You just sent me a message I didn't want - and I need to delete it now ;)
>
> But tongue in cheek aside. We are on a dev list.
> Commits, issues all generate traffic that are caused by other people.

I'm sure that you see the difference between a bot-generated
message and a post by a human.

> If you are not willing to deal with that, we might have very different
> expectations.

My expectations did not change, as I explain in the [VOTE] thread
about the purposes of "issues@".

I've no problem with people wanting more bot-generated email,
but then *they* change their expectations, and they should adapt
(in this instance, by using a new ML).