Le jeu. 6 mai 2021 à 20:29, Oliver Heger
<oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de> a écrit :

> Am 05.05.21 um 21:54 schrieb Gilles Sadowski:
> > Le mer. 5 mai 2021 à 20:33, Oliver Heger
> > <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de> a écrit :

> >> What about the sandbox? IIUC, every committer can start a new component
> >> there. If then a community forms around this component, it can move to
> >> proper (which would then require a vote).
> >>
> >> Would this be an option to get started?
> >
> > [Graph] is listed in the sandbox[1], yet when someone expressed a
> > willingness
> > to contribute, we had a "git" repository created[2] (even though the
> > web site has
> > remained outdated[3], probably because the attempt was short-lived).
> >
> > So indeed, I could have already created the repository a few weeks ago...
> >
> > However in this instance, what would it mean to have codes that have lived
> > within a "proper" component for 6 years and more be moved to "sandbox"?
>
> A way to move forward?

Thanks for trying to be contructive (and a decent tone).

I've been told that I should learn to count; that the vote (to
create a repository) has failed.
Hence that option has also been ruled out.  [What was OK for
[Graph] in sandbox, somehow is not anymore.  Go figure...]

Gilles