On Jun 14, 2017 06:46, "Sharan Foga" <sha...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi Everyone

We have been offered a free booth at MesosCon Europe in Prague, Czech
Republic and have accepted it. It's great that we will be having a presence
at this Apache project event!

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe

The conference runs from 25th – 27 October 2017 so overlaps one day of the
Open Source Summit Europe which is also happening in Prague

We will be talking to people about the ASF and also giving away stickers
and ASF swag.

At the moment I'm planning to be there and but I am also looking for one
other person as a volunteer to help out on the booth.

I can put in some time,  I'm sure,  but I'm not sure exactly when until I
figure out my booth schedule for my other responsibilities.

Thanks
Thanks