Hi Sharan,

I'm going to submit some proposals for the Open Source Summit and I see
that this event is held in the same location.

So probably I can help you but before confirming I would like to have an
official confirmation from my employer for avoiding any potential conflict.

Hope to have good news soon :)

Cheers,
PJ

> Hi Everyone
>
> We have been offered a free booth at MesosCon Europe in Prague, Czech
> Republic and have accepted it. It's great that we will be having a presence
> at this Apache project event!
>
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe
>
> The conference runs from 25th – 27 October 2017 so overlaps one day of the
> Open Source Summit Europe which is also happening in Prague
>
> We will be talking to people about the ASF and also giving away stickers
> and ASF swag.
>
> At the moment I'm planning to be there and but I am also looking for one
> other person as a volunteer to help out on the booth.
>
> Thanks
> Thanks

Piergiorgio Lucidi
Technology Evangelist and Chief of Enterprise Information Management @