Hi Piergiorgio

That's great!  I'll contact you offline with the details.

Thanks
Sharan

On 19/06/17 12:17, Piergiorgio Lucidi wrote:
Hi Sharan,

no problem for MesosCon and I'll try to submit some proposals for the Open
Source Summit considering the message framework discussed with Rich in
another thread.

If I'll get a slot for a speech I will also receive a free access code
otherwise I'll pay the registration fee for the Open Source Summit or I
could arrive in Prague later directly for MesosCon.

I'm in ;)

PJ

HI Piergiogio

Thanks very much for volunteering.

I do not have an access code for the Open Source Summit as that is a
separate event and we do not have an ASF booth there.

I only have an access code for MesosCon so please let me know if you can
still help out even without an access code for the Open Source Summit.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2017-06-19 10:14 (+0200), Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>