+1mm

<rant>
And after the moron at Google decided girls should only get Barbie dolls, I'll
personally pay for a batch that says Code Like a Girl. Myrle if you have ideas
of something pithier that is broader, I am game.  Compute Like a Girl?

Perhaps SK can do a pr.  And we can send a few with me to Google.  Diane Greene
I will personally hand one too.  You can also send one to the YouTube CEO who
was a rockstar in her rebuttal.  Only some boys will be allowed to wear them,
natch.

I have coached girls and boys in LEGO leagues.  All I have ever found that
guides it is interest level and social norm pressures. People are different.
Celebrate uniqueness.

Ps climate change is real.
Pps Trump is a 30 foot chicken
</rant>

Seriously. Write the pr if you don't think I am nuts. I am at Google in 2 weeks
and they are flying me out in November.  I am and have been Google's number 1
slot out of 150k admins on their official platform google.connectforwork.com.
I don't abuse that but it's a good pulpit and I will add it to my sig.

Also speaking at a con for cPanel in September.  And all things open I am
trying to attend.

Thoughts?
Regards,
KAM