Hi all, +1 on one single list with tags (there are at least 6 lists 😶)

For the non-technical contributors like me, that most of my contribution to
the community happens "out of the list", It will be useful to have only one
place of reference.

Also, I think we need a Whatsapp group, I am a member of several Whatsapp
groups on Bitcoin and Blockchain, and they are much more efficient and fast
to communicate non-technical issues, I've created the group, you can join
it here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BVsYOq5eOxqLrvbWnQ3Dck

I really enjoyed the presentation
<http://spf13.com/presentation/what-every-open-source-project-needs/> James
Dailey shared a couple of months ago, the message that we are on the "Open
Source Age" is as powerful and meaningful as ever.

More and more Fintechs, Financial Institutions and Banks are joining our
community and they are our partners and community members, as we grow, we
need to welcome them, I here propose we can announce each new partner that
joins our global community, I think Whatsapp group is great for that and
the community to grow.

We are changing an entire industry as a community because the community
outperforms the individuals.

Let's keep rocking!!
Javier