Hello everybody!

Gris Cuevas, Riona MacNamara and I are kicking-off a research that explores
how members of open source software projects use documentation and
contribute their work back to the project.

We will need 1 hour remote interviews with community members who use oss
projects (code/documentation) as part of their jobs. These people are going
to be tech practitioners such as: developers, software engineers, devops
engineers, data engineers, data scientists, etc.

We were wondering if anyone has suggestions on the *best ways to extend the
invite for Apache community members to participate in the research.* Should
we ask for participation in the dev@community mailing list or are there
other recommended channels?

Thanks everyone in advance!
--

*Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy*

Open Source Program Manager

646-355-9740 Mobile

601 North 34th Street, Seattle, WA 98103