Sorry I wasn't around at the time all these emails were flying. As far as I
know, GSoC is and always has been a ComDev thing. While it's super cool that
the Foundation receives a stipend for mentoring, that doesn't necessarily pull
Fundraising in. I assume this is just confusion of hats.

It seems like this has been picked up by our good friend Maxim (hopefully with
some vital info coming soon from Uli), so I am glad it is in good hands. I
guess for next year we should consider pairing people up together so we aren't
single threaded.
--
Daniel Ruggeri