On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 12:48 PM Christofer Dutz
<christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:
> ...For me it looks as if tech@ would be one huge list ...

It *might* eventually become large, then big, then huge...but like
everything it will start small.

If it does indeed grow, it *might* be fine to farm out specific busy
topics to their own lists.

Until then, a single list is the best way to create momentum around a
place to have cross-cutting technical discussions at the ASF.

I think I've exposed my position, multiple times so I'll stop now and
as mentioned whoever does the work decides.

Please just keep the <tongue-in-cheek>Wisdom Of The
Elders<tongue-in-cheek> in mind, as reported at
https://grep.codeconsult.ch/2011/12/06/stefanos-mazzocchis-busy-list-pattern/
(blog post of mine based on content provided by Stefano Mazzocchi’s,
Apache Cocoon's original author)

-Bertrand