Github user dpogue commented on the issue:
    hmm, I think in our case we were trying to use canOpenURL to see if a
partner app was able to launch and redirect to the store otherwise.  This also
came up in the Slack channel recently, and was mentioned in some Github threads
on notification plugins trying to launch mailto links.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: