Github user shazron commented on the issue:
    So if they use `canOpenURL` they need this, but if they just use `openURL`,
like our whitelist system, we don't. Therefore I believe our whitelist system
with `<allow-intent>` does not need these keys.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: