Github user jcesarmobile commented on the issue:
    We where using canOpenURL on inAppBrowser plugin, but I removed it to fix
CB-11178 as we weren't really sending any response to the user if canOpenURL
was false.
    I don't think it's a good idea to add all the allow-intent schemes into the
LSApplicationQueriesSchemes, as not all are needed to be there (as http or
https), also, the PR doesn't handle the case of a duplicate scheme, as you can
put multiple urls starting by http in allow intent tags and this will add http
protocol multiple times.
    As we are going to allow to write into the info.plist from the config.xml
soon, and we don't use canOpenURL on cordova-ios, I don't think this should be

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: