> On 14 Sep 2016, at 23:08, Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Nick,

I think we are free to update revised versions of the installer during
the vote. We are only voting on the source tarball, the rest is there
for convenience. There is no obligation of course.

FWIW, I fully intend to do some work on the Mac application before the
2.0.0 general release, and none of it touches the CouchDB part.

Best
Jan