Hi all,

did some testing 2day that looks good:

Windows (7 SP1) (from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/win/2.0.0/rc.1/)

md5 563a5f... OK

minor thing (at most): install-Dir „C:\CouchDB20“ will be ignored – uses
C:\CouchDB

fauxton (create DB, create Doc) OK

verify (in Fauxton) OK

replicating a DB from 1.6 and using it: OK

Linux (version 3.10.0-327.el7.x86_64 – CentOS) w/ Erlang OTP 18 (from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/2.0.0/rc.1/)

md5 402fc0... OK

sha1 ea59ff4... OK

asc gives: Korrekte Signatur von "Jan Lehnardt …

starting by ./configure && make && dev/run

fauxton (create DB, create Doc) OK

verify (in Fauxton) OK

replicating a DB from 1.6 and using it: OK

./configure -c && make clean && make javascript runs OK

So: this is great, +1 from my side

Best

     Sebastian