- Seamless multi-master sync, that scales from Big Data to Mobile,
with an Intuitive HTTP/JSON API and designed for Reliability.
- there are no issues requiring board attention at this time
- Released version 2.1.0, details on the blog:
https://blog.couchdb.org/2017/08/07/2-1/ (tl;dr: a major new feature
for users at scale, tons of post 2.0.0 bugfixes, and:
- Massively overhauled test suites, jenkins setup, worked with Infra around
lots of little and gnarly issues; all this resulting in being able to
make more reliable release in quicker succession from now on. We haven’t
settled on anything yet, but are discussing a release per quarter plus
security ad bugfix releases as needed. Special shout out for PMC member
Joan “wohali” Touzet, for primarily driving this effort to success.
- Currently awaiting Facebook’s decision on licensing their React & adjunct
https://github.com/facebook/react/issues/10191 — We have discussed
alternatives, but made no contingency plans just yet.
## Health report:
- The project is doing fine overall. We’ll be doing a dedicated drive for
is over, and we have more certainty about future direction. Current
contributors are moving towards other areas of the projects, and it’s
a great place for people to get into the project without having to
## PMC changes:
- Currently 14 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Garren Smith on Mon Oct 19 2015
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 58 committers.
- Glynn Bird was added as a committer on Mon May 29 2017
- 2.1.0 was released on Mon Aug 07 2017