I'm also +1 to removing Erlang 19.

I wanted to reiterate what Newson said about Erlang Solutions providing
Erlang packaging, and I think we should more strongly lean on options like
this rather than being dependent on the OS distros Erlang versions. Many
years ago I wrote about the nuances with Erlang versions and CouchDB on the
R14/R15/R16 lines [1], and it's worth noting that multiple Debian versions
shipped versions of Erlang that were fundamentally broken for use with
CouchDB. I think we even blocked a number of those versions in the
rebar.config allowed versions.

I don't know how much of an issue that is today, but there's certainly
precedent for distro shipped Erlang versions not being an option.

-Russell

[1]
https://chewbranca.com/doc/trunk/archive/github/2014-05-07-on-the-viability-of-erlang-releases-and-couchdb.md